Please consider donating directly to The Ukrainian Culture Center Foundation, Inc., our 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, at http://ukrainianculturecenterla.com/support/.
The following organizations are accepting donations for Ukraine:
- Ukrainian Congress Committee of America: Ukrainian-American organization that has partnered with NGO’s in planning for the provision of vital humanitarian aid to the Ukrainian population, as well as to front-line defenders.
- Canada-Ukraine Foundation: Canadian-American Humanitarian Relief Fund established between The Ukrainian Canadian Congress and Canada-Ukrainian Foundation.
- United Ukrainian American Relief Organization: Ukrainian-American organization established in 1944 raising funds to provide humanitarian aid to victims of the war in Ukraine.
- Ukrainian Catholic University Foundation: A fund established by Ukrainian Catholic University in Lviv supporting humanitarian aid and emergency relief efforts at the University. https://ucufoundation.org/donate
- Return Alive Foundation: Ukrainian organization arranging life-saving equipment for Ukrainian soldiers.
- National Bank of Ukraine: The National Bank of Ukraine has decided to open a special fundraising account to support the Armed Forces of Ukraine.
- Ukrainian National Women’s League of America: Ukrainian-American women’s organization collecting humanitarian aid for Ukraine.
- Nova Ukraine: Nonprofit that provides humanitarian aid to vulnerable groups and individuals in Ukraine.
- United Help Ukraine: Ukrainian-American nonprofit raising money to send first aid kits and other humanitarian aid to Ukraine.
This list is provided for informational purposes only. The Ukrainian Culture Center of Los Angeles is not affiliated in any way with any of the above groups and has no additional information as to their use of donated funds. Please use your own diligence and judgment in donating to any of the groups above.
Volunteer to Help
For volunteer opportunities in Los Angeles, visit our page Community Aid Organizations.
Justice for Ukraine Petition
The International Criminal Court (ICC) is currently investigating the war crimes committed as a result of the attack. The ICC is not, however, able to investigate the crime of aggression unless it is referred by the United Nations Security Council. Russia, as a member of the UN, has veto rights to this, which it would, of course, exercise immediately. Sign this petition to calling for an international tribunal to try President Putin for the crime of aggression. By signing, you will help ensure that all those involved in the terrible crimes against Ukraine are brought to justice.
Contact the White House and our Congressmen
Call the White House at (202) 456-1111 (or write a message at https://www.whitehouse.gov/contact/) as well as our Senators from California and demand/include more assistance for Ukraine and continued sanctions against Russia.
Dianne Feinstein: (202) 224-3841
Alex Padilla: (202) 224-3553